Recently while looking for full-time employment, I stumbled upon job requirements from several searches that wanted an “Office Assistant(with web design skills)” or some that basically wanted someone that could accept an entry level salary but have the skill set of a 10 year Photoshop master! It’s funny how so many employers now are wanting an individual with incredibly rounded skill sets to come on staff for so little pay.
Just found another one:
- Update Currents Websites/blogging
- SEO/SEM work
- Assistance in Order Fulfilling
- Work with AI and Photoshop to create files
- Work with AI and Publisher to create Print Materials
- Manage Websites and Email Accounts
- Basic Knowledge of Hosting Systems
- Sales Assistance ( the right individual can obtain a commission for new business)
So you need to be a blogger, a sales assistant, fulfill orders, file stuff, have SEO/SEM experience, manage websites and be a designer. I am surprised it doesn’t request a little PHP, and database knowledge too. Basically anything that has to do with internet (because we don’t know) we want you to do for around $32,500 a year or maybe we’ll do hourly and you can cover your own insurance, how’s that sound?